Staff, faculty, administrators and students gathered on Sept. 29 to officially dedicate the new clubhouse at Falkcrest. The 1500-square-foot building offers students an additional place on campus to gather for leisure or study, and features amenities such a sitting area, laundry area, kitchenette and games.
The building was dedicated after thanks and acknowledgments were given by Pres. Everett B. Ward, Vice President of Enrollment Management and Student Affairs Gaddis Faulcon and others. After a ribbon was cut, guests toured the new facility.
The dedication and celebration was led by members of SAU’s Superior Sound Marching Band and BlueChips.
Construction by DK & Sons Construction Company began in the spring. Erin Davis ’07, Assistant Director of Student Activities and executive officer of the Young Alumni Council, has been named as the Coordinator of the Building.